COMMENTS AND UPDATES

 COMMENTS AND UPDATES


Thanks to all for your continued support and interest in this Blog. While posting the image of engine #25, I noticed that I have not updated the engine roster for the Saginaw. What I intend to do is provide a roster, and add the time and locations where the engines worked on the various Saginaw lines. I also hope to provide additional images, once I check that they are in the public domain, for the steam locomotives. I will endeavor to provide more information on the operations in Flagstaff after 1941. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COUGAR PARK, HELL CANYON BRANCHLINE; BARNEY FLATS: Recent Findings and Research

THE SAGINAW AND MANISTEE LUMBER COMPANY MILL, WILLIAMS, ARIZONA 1893-1941 (Updated and Revised 7/2023)

SAGINAW AND MANISTEE FLAGSTAFF OPERATIONS: 1941-1952