SAGINAW AND MANISTEE; RAILROAD ENGINE #25 IMAGE

 


SAGINAW AND MANISTEE; RAILROAD ENGINE IMAGE

Saginaw and Manistee 2-8-0 #25, Flagstaff Mill, post 1941. This engine is on display in downtown Flagstaff, Arizona, albeit with a slope back tender. 

Occasionally, I come across a particular historical item that I wish to share with you. I acquired the image from a negative that is in my possession. Having the negative gives me rights to the image, and as such I desire to allow anyone to use this image for purposes of publication, research and everything non-nefarious or illegal.
I ask that the use of this image contain the following: 
"USED BY PERMISSION, FROM THE COLLECTION OF "ARIZONAWOODSWALKER"(2024.)

    One thing that I do detest are individuals who are buying or acquiring old images of historical railroad images, then assuming that they can charge you for the right to use the picture. The problem with that is, there are legal limitations and expiration of rights after a certain number of years, and if it has been prior published (For specific information as to the rights to use an image, consult a legal expert which I am not.)  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COUGAR PARK, HELL CANYON BRANCHLINE; BARNEY FLATS: Recent Findings and Research

THE SAGINAW AND MANISTEE LUMBER COMPANY MILL, WILLIAMS, ARIZONA 1893-1941 (Updated and Revised 7/2023)

SAGINAW AND MANISTEE FLAGSTAFF OPERATIONS: 1941-1952